RAVIAD P10 Wireless Earbuds - A Budget-Friendly Option with Impressive Features
Published on June 24, 2023, 2:19 p.m.
The RAVIAD P10 Wireless Earbuds are an affordable pair of Bluetooth earbuds designed to compete with higher-end models like the Apple AirPods. For under $25, the P10 earbuds offer decent sound quality, touch controls, long battery life, and an IPX7 water-resistant rating. While the audio quality and build materials aren’t on par with premium earbuds, the P10s represent solid value for budget-conscious consumers.
Design and Comfort
The RAVIAD P10 earbuds feature an AirPods-inspired design with long stems and an in-ear bud. The buds are lightweight but feel somewhat cheap and plasticky. The fit should be comfortable for most users, though the stems can cause discomfort for long listening sessions. The earbuds don’t come with interchangeable ear tips for different sized ears.
For the price, the RAVIAD P10 earbuds deliver decent sound quality with punchy bass and clear highs. However, the midrange is somewhat lacking and the audio can sound hollow or tinny at higher volumes. The noise isolation is average, letting in a fair amount of ambient noise. Audiophiles will want to look elsewhere, but casual listeners should find the sound quality acceptable for basic tasks like listening to podcasts, watching videos, and making calls.
Functionality and Controls
The RAVIAD P10 earbuds are easy to pair via Bluetooth and automatically connect when removed from the charging case. Touch controls on the stems allow you to play/pause music, skip tracks, adjust volume, and activate your phone’s voice assistant. However, the touch controls can be finicky and require multiple taps to respond. Call quality is serviceable but not amazing.
RAVIAD claims 6 hours of playback time per charge with up to 30 additional hours from the charging case. In my testing, I achieved around 5 to 5.5 hours of constant playback at medium volume before needing to recharge the earbuds in the case. The case takes around 2 hours to fully recharge via USB-C. Battery life is on par with the specs and sufficient for most users.
The P10 earbuds feature an IPX7 water-resistant rating which means they can withstand immersion in up to 1 meter of water for 30 minutes. I tested the water resistance in a shallow pool and the earbuds continued to work fine after being submerged. However, the charging case is not water-resistant so you’ll want to dry the earbuds before storing them.
The RAVIAD P10 Wireless Earbuds are compatible with any Bluetooth-enabled device including iOS and Android smartphones, tablets, laptops, and more. They can pair to two devices at a time and automatically connect to the previously paired device on startup.
What’s in the Box
The P10 earbuds come with the charging case, a short USB-A to USB-C charging cable, and a quick start guide. No additional eartips or accessories are included.
Pros and Cons
• Affordable price
• Decent sound quality for the price
• Long battery life (6 hours per charge, 30 hours total)
• IPX7 water resistance
• Easy to use touch controls
• Cheap, plasticky build quality
• No extra eartips for different ear sizes
• Mids and highs can sound harsh at high volume
• Touch controls not always responsive
• Case is not water-resistant
For budget-conscious buyers looking for affordable Bluetooth earbuds, the RAVIAD P10s are a solid option under $25. They offer acceptable sound quality, long battery life, touch controls, and decent water resistance for basic needs. While far from perfect, the P10 earbuds deliver good value and reasonable performance at an attractive price point. For better build quality and sound, you’ll need to spend significantly more on premium wireless earbuds. But if you’re on a budget, the RAVIAD P10s should satisfy.
Use Cases and Application Scenarios
The RAVIAD P10 Wireless Earbuds are suitable for basic everyday needs like listening to music, streaming video, chatting on calls, and casual gaming. They work well for working out thanks to the IPX7 water resistance, though the fit may not be secure enough for high-intensity exercise. The average sound quality means these are not ideal for critical listening or professional audio applications. But for casual daily use, the P10s can handle most tasks.
• Driver: 14mm dynamic driver
• Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.2
• Playback time: Up to 6 hours (2 hours talk time), 30 hours with charging case
• Charging time: About 2 hours for earbuds, 3 hours for charging case
• Wireless range: 32 feet (10 meters)
• Water resistance: IPX7 (up to 1 meter for 30 minutes)
• Weight: 3.52 ounces (100 grams) total
• Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.7 x 1.3 inches (earbud), 2.4 x 1.4 x 1.1 inches (charging case)
What’s in the Box
• 2 x RAVIAD P10 Wireless Earbuds
• 1 x Charging Case
• 1 x USB-A to USB-C Charging Cable
• 1 x Quick Start Guide
How to Use the RAVIAD P10 Wireless Earbuds
- Open the charging case and remove the earbuds. The earbuds will automatically turn on and enter pairing mode.
- On your Bluetooth device (smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc.), turn on Bluetooth and select “RAVIAD P10” from the list of available devices. Your device will confirm the earbuds are paired.
- Insert the earbuds into your ears to begin listening. The right earbud controls playback - tap once to play/pause, tap twice to skip to the next track, tap three times to go back to the previous track.
- To adjust the volume, slide your finger up or down the touch-sensitive area of the stem.
- To make a call, double-tap either the left or right earbud when your phone is ringing to answer. Double-tap again to end the call.
- When done listening, place the earbuds back in the charging case. The case lid will automatically put the earbuds into sleep mode to charge.
- To reset or unpair the earbuds, simply hold down both touch areas for 5 seconds until you hear a beep. The earbuds will unpair from all devices and go into pairing mode again. Repeat steps 1 and 2 to re-pair.
- The earbuds can last up to 6 hours per charge while the charging case provides up to 30 hours of total on-the-go power. Charge the case via the included USB-A to USB-C cable connected to any USB wall adapter or port.